The biscuit machine has the functions of automatic constant temperature, automatic baking, automatic conveying, automatic fuel injection, and automatic cooling. The thickness of the biscuits can be adjusted arbitrarily, and the mechanical transportation can be steplessly adjusted. It can be fast or slow, and has automatic power-off and alarm for leakage. Through the dual-purpose machine head, it can produce tough biscuits and crisp biscuits. Choose as you wish .
Among the fats and oils used in making biscuits, ordinary vegetable oils are relatively good, while animal fats such as tallow, lard, and butter have a slightly lower value due to higher saturated fats, and "shortening" and "vegetable butter" containing trans fatty acids , "Hydrogenated vegetable oil" is the most unhealthy.
Regarding the sugar problem, whether it is white sugar or glucose syrup, or maltose syrup, "starch syrup", "corn syrup", they are all simple sugars that contain energy, and their health effects are the same.
The ingredients of biscuits should also be taken carefully. The various flavors are basically derived from flavors and pigments, with few real fruit ingredients. For the convenience of preservation, chocolate is not necessarily made of real cocoa butter, but may be a high melting point imitation chocolate made from cocoa butter, which often contains trans fatty acids.
The process of making cookies
1. Melt the butter at room temperature and beat with a whisk.
2. Divide the sugar three times into the butter and beat.
3. Add the beaten eggs, add vanilla powder and beat well.
4. Sift the low flour and put it in the beaten butter, put a small spoon of baking powder, cut and mix with a rubber knife, do not mix in a circle, because the circle will make the biscuits not crunchy.
5. Put the dough into the biscuit maker, do not grease the baking pan, but dry it. This is very important. When squeezing the biscuits, the biscuit maker should be close to the baking pan and not squeeze too much. Then, slowly lift it up. Be slow and let the baking pan stick to the dough. This way, the dough will separate from the biscuit maker.
6. Preheat the oven at 200 degrees for ten minutes, put the baking tray in, and heat up and down at 180 degrees for ten minutes.
HG food machinery: All Shanghai HG（hengguang） Food Machinery Co.,ltd. biscuit machine have passed a series of the most credible agency certification such as BV, SGS, CE, ISO, etc.Meanwhile,we also have obtained more than 300 patents and certificates of honor from our goverment,which ensure our leading position in technology.
Leave a Message :::