1. Structure and principle of biscuit production line
The biscuit production line is composed of biscuit forming machine, tunnel hot air circulation electric oven, fuel injection machine, turning machine, cooling line, biscuit finishing machine, biscuit sandwich machine, packaging table, etc. The whole line adopts CPU module control, back-mounted motor drive, compact structure, high degree of automation, from feeding, three-way pressing surface, forming, sugar screening, transportation, waste, recycling. All mechanical and electrical integration such as baking, oil injection and cooling are automatically completed.
2. Classification and characteristics of biscuit raw materials
The main raw material of biscuits is wheat flour, and then add sugar, fat, eggs, dairy products and other accessories. According to different recipes and production processes, sweet biscuits can be divided into two categories: tough biscuits and crisp biscuits. The characteristic of tough biscuits is that the impression shape is mostly concave flowers with pinholes on the surface. The surface of the product is smooth and smooth, and the cross-sectional structure is layered. It has a crunchy feeling when chewed and is chewy. Crunchyness is its unique feature. The combination of sugar and fat in tough biscuits is lower than that of crisp biscuits. Generally less than 30% of the amount of sugar and less than 20% of the amount of oil used. The characteristic of crispy biscuits is that the impression shape is mostly convex flowers, with obvious patterns and fine structure, which is 14% to 30% of the flour volume. For some special products with loose sweetness, the amount of fat can be as high as about 50%.
• Crispy biscuits: take wheat flour, sugar and fat as the main raw materials, add loosening agent and other auxiliary materials, and the shape produced by cold powder process powder adjustment, rolling, roller printing or punching, baking is mostly convex flower, cross section The structure has a porous structure and a bakery food with a loose texture. Such as butter cookies, onion cookies, sesame cookies, meringue cookies, etc.
•Toughened biscuits: with wheat flour, sugar and fat as the main raw materials, adding loosening agents, modifiers and other auxiliary materials, the graphics made by hot powder process powder adjustment, rolling, rolling or printing, baking are mostly concave flowers. It has a smooth appearance, a flat surface, pinholes, a layered cross-section, and a crunchy baked food. Such as milk cake, vanilla cake, egg cake, marie cake, Boston cake, etc.
•Fermented (soda) cake: wheat flour, sugar, fat as the main raw materials, yeast as the loosening agent, adding various auxiliary materials, made by fermentation, powder adjustment, rolling, lamination, baking, crispy and fermented products Unique scented baked goods. Fermented cake, also known as chocolate rack, is divided into salty fermented cake and sweet fermented cake according to its formula.
• Crisp biscuits: Crispy baked food made from wheat flour, sugar and fat as the main raw materials, added with condiments and other auxiliary materials, adjusted, powdered, shaped and baked.
•Cookie: Take wheat flour, sugar, dairy products as the main raw materials, add a thinner and other auxiliary materials to form dough, adopt a form of extrusion, extrusion, steel wire cutting and other methods to form dough and bake it. It is a crispy baked food with three-dimensional pattern or regular ripple on the surface and high fat content.
• Sandwich biscuits: Sandwich baked goods with various sandwich materials with sugar, fat or jam as the main raw materials between two biscuits.
•Wafer biscuits: crispy baked food made of wheat flour (glutinous rice flour) and starch as main raw materials, emulsifiers, loosening agents and other auxiliary materials added to adjust powder, pouring and baking. Also known as waffle. • Egg-shaped biscuits: wheat flour, sugar, eggs as the main raw materials, adding loosening agents, flavors and other accessories, whipped, syrup, pouring, baking and made of crispy baked food, commonly known as egg-based biscuits.
• Egg rolls: wheat flour, sugar, eggs as the main raw materials, adding loosening agents, flavors and other accessories, whipped, conditioned pulp (fermented or not fermented), poured or hanging pulp, baked and rolled into a crispy roast food. • Sticky biscuits: made from wheat flour, sugar, fat and oil as the main raw materials, added with dairy products, egg products, loosening agents, spices and other auxiliary materials, and made by kneading, forming, baking, cooling, decorating sticky sugar flowers on the surface, and drying Loose baked goods.
• Blister biscuits: Loose bakery food with rich flavor made from wheat flour, sugar and eggs as the main raw materials, adding leavening agent, adjusted powder, repeated rolling, forming, boiling water blanching, cold water soaking and baking .
Leave a Message :::