How to make healthy cookies with an automatic cookie maker
The automatic biscuit machine has the functions of automatic constant temperature, automatic baking, automatic conveying, automatic oil filling and automatic cooling. The thickness of the biscuit can be adjusted arbitrarily, and the mechanical conveying can be stepless speed regulation, fast or slow, and has the function of automatic power off due to leakage. With the dual-purpose head, tough and crispy biscuits can be produced, any choice.
Among the oils used for making biscuits, ordinary vegetable oils are relatively good, while animal oils such as tallow, lard, butter and other saturated fats have higher content and slightly lower value, while "shortening" and "vegetable butter" contain trans fatty acids, "hydrogenated". Vegetable oil" is the least healthy.
As far as sugar is concerned, whether it is white granulated sugar or glucose syrup, or maltose syrup, "starch syrup", "corn syrup", they are all monosaccharides that contain energy and have the same impact on health.
The cookie ingredients should also be looked at. All kinds of flavors basically come from flavors and colors, and there are very few really added fruit ingredients. For storage convenience, the chocolate is not necessarily chocolate made with real cocoa butter, but likely high-melting imitation chocolate made with cocoa butter substitutes, which tend to contain trans fatty acids.
The process of making healthy biscuits by automatic biscuit machine
The raw material preparation process is as follows:
1. Melt the butter at room temperature and beat with a whisk.
2. Put the sugar into the butter three times and beat well.
3. Add beaten eggs, add vanilla powder and beat well
4. Sift the low flour into the beaten butter, add a small spoon of baking powder, use a rubber knife to cut and stir, do not make a circle, because the circle will make the biscuits not crisp.
5. Put the processed raw materials into the automatic biscuit machine. The machine operates in one package from forming, baking, oil injection, cooling and other processes, saving time and effort, and high production efficiency.
Leave a Message :::