Margaret Little Biscuits
Low gluten flour 100 grams, 100 grams of corn starch, egg yolk 2, butter 50 grams, 40 grams of powdered sugar.
1. Softening the butter to the finger can easily poke a small hole.
2. butter three times with sugar powder hit to smooth.
3. cooked egg yolk with a spoon on the screen crushed into fine, sifted into the butter, with a rubber scraper mix.
4. The corn starch and low-gluten flour into the butter, knead into dough.
5. Place the dough in the freezer for 1 hour. You can also get the refrigerator at night, morning baked.
6. roasted paving tin foil, the dough rubbing the ball on the foil, and then use the thumb in the middle of the press, you can into a beautiful shape.
7. oven preheat 170 degrees, bake 15 minutes or so can be.
Leave a Message :::