How to improve the service life of French fries production line
How can the service life of the French fries production line be improved? The French fries production line is used more and more widely. Now most of them also make some biscuits for children or give to friends in their daily lives. The pollutants generated or invaded during the use and maintenance of the French fries production line; it can also be applied to the regular maintenance and filtration of the working oil to improve the cleanliness, avoid or reduce the failure due to pollution, so as to ensure the high performance of the hydraulic system equipment , High reliability life.
1. When operating the high-pressure cleaner: Always wear appropriate goggles, gloves and masks.
2. Always keep hands and feet away from the cleaning nozzle.
3. Always check all electrical connections.
4. Check all liquids frequently.
5. Frequently check the hose for cracks and leaks.
6. When the spray is not in use, always set the setting in a safety lock state.
7. Always use low pressure to work as much as possible, but the pressure must be sufficient to complete the work.
8. Before disconnecting the hose, always release the pressure in the washing machine.
9. Always drain the water in the hose after each use.
10. Never spray the spray on yourself or others.
11. Never start the equipment before checking that all hose connections have been locked in place.
12. Never start the equipment before turning on the water supply and allowing proper water to flow through the boom. Then connect the required cleaning nozzle to the spray bar.
French fries production line Check the piping system for air and water leakage. If this happens, notify the maintenance personnel to repair it. Check if the cleaning fluid is sufficient, if not enough, increase the cleaning fluid in time. The parts cleaned during maintenance of the French fries production line cannot be parked on the conveyor belt. Press the stop button to stop the whole machine.
Leave a Message :::