Biscuits is a general term for several types of flour-based baked goods in Western food. The biscuits have different shapes and can be sandwiched or decorated on the surface. In addition, some baked goods that do not contain flour, such as macaroons and almond biscuits, are also called biscuits. In the early days, the biscuit industry was a long-term voyage or war. The concept of emergency food began to spread by hand. After the industrial revolution, due to the development of mechanical technology, the biscuit production equipment and technology developed rapidly and spread to all parts of the world.
The main nutrients of biscuits are carbohydrates, as well as protein, fat, calcium, potassium, iron, etc. The overall nutrition is not balanced.
Additional information about cookies:
1. As a snack, biscuits are only supplementary foods and should not be used as a substitute for meals;
2. Biscuits are too dry and easy to "get angry". When eating biscuits, eat more vegetables and fruits;
3. The water in the biscuits is too little, so you must drink more water. In addition, the water will make the starch in the biscuits swell, which is easy to produce a feeling of fullness, and the intake can be controlled;
4. Try to buy low-fat, low-sugar and low-calorie biscuits;
5. The butter fat content in the wafer is very high, and the density is low, it is not easy to notice if you eat too much.
Biscuits are suitable for the crowd:
It can be eaten by the general population. Diabetic patients are fasting.
Leave a Message :::