The cake production methods
Ingredients: 3 eggs, low gluten flour 50g, milk 24g, salad oil 24g, sugar 50g
1. Separate the eggs from egg white.
2. Mix the milk and salad oil and stir evenly.
3. Flour sieve and stir evenly.
4. Add the batter one by one egg yolk and stir evenly so that the egg yolk paste is finished.
5. When the protein hit a large foam, add one-third of the fine sugar, start the oven up and down the fire 170 degrees.
6. hit the more delicate foam, then add a third of fine sugar.
7. to hit the bubble can appear, or lift the whisk, the protein tip bent, add the remaining three points of this fine sugar.
8. Until the protein is sent to the rigid foam, that is, raise the whisk, stir the protein, the sharp corners will not bend.
9. With the regular egg whites to take the fist-sized protein added to the egg yolk paste, mixed with the way to mix evenly.
10. Cut out half of the protein to the egg yolk batter, with a scraper from the bottom of the bowl turned up, using the cut, turn the way to mix.
11. Pour all the batter into the remaining one-third of the protein.
12. Fast cutting and mixing evenly.
13. will be mixed with a good cake paste into the mold, smooth, hand mold live on the table with two shocks, the internal bubble burst out.
14. into the oven, 170 degrees, about 35 minutes. Bake the cake out of the oven and immediately buckle it on the cooling rack until it cools.
Leave a Message :::