The correct operation of the biscuit machine should be like this
HG Admin 16-03-2022
The operation method of the biscuit machine is detailed. The biscuit machine, from feeding to forming, drying, conveying, oil injection, cooling, waste recycling and other mechanical and electrical integration is automatically completed, and can produce all kinds of trendy biscuits. When operating the biscuit machine in daily life, I hope you can master the specific methods and methods. Next, we will learn more about the biscuit machine through the article.
1. Use a biscuit machine to make cookies. The batter must be too soft, but not too soft. It is too hard to squeeze out. Too soft is not easy to form. The secret recipe of a special biscuit machine can;
2. The flower pieces of the biscuit machine generally have both sides (there are some with the same double sides, the front and back sides cannot be distinguished), the highlighted side should run towards the cookie bucket, and the other side is closed. ring;
3. The key to making cookies is to whip the butter. When the butter is well whipped and powdered raw materials are added, it must be mixed with a rubber scraper. It must not be mixed by hand. Because the melting point of unsalted butter is particularly low, it is very easy to get started. Once the unsalted butter is melted, the gas encapsulated in the whole process will go away, and the cookies will be oily and hard, and the taste will be biased; the unsalted butter should not be beaten. , Liquid raw materials, such as raw eggs, fresh cream, milk, etc., should not be added too much at one time, otherwise the separation of water and oil will undoubtedly be bad. Naturally, once the water and oil separation occurs, you can put a little low-gluten flour in and stir again, and the situation will be alleviated to a certain extent. However, as far as possible, it is not necessary to separate water and oil, otherwise the taste will be reduced to a certain extent;
4. After the batter is put into the cookie bucket with a spoon, press it a little, put the flower piece into the closed ring, and screw the closed ring into the cookie bucket, be sure to align and tighten both ends;
5. The cookie batter that is made can be put into the cookie machine immediately. If it has to be frozen in the refrigerator for special reasons, it does not have to be frozen for a long time as much as possible. Because the freezing point of unsalted butter is also low, it will take a long time. It will be hard when removed and melted, the unsalted butter will turn into liquid and the taste will decrease;
6. In the case of making cookies for beginners, you can first fill the cookie bucket with batter, and temporarily put the rest in the refrigerator to freeze, wait for the batter in the dry bucket to be picked, and then remove the remaining batter from the refrigerator. Take it out and put it in the biscuit maker. Since the operation speed of beginners is likely to be relatively slow, the remaining batter will melt, which will harm the taste;
7. No items are placed on the non-porous baking pan, or a silicone gasket is placed. Since the pressed cookie batter is sticky to a certain extent, if the bottom cushion is too light, it will be taken up immediately, and the pressure cannot be properly pressed. Good cookies and cookie maker separated;
8. After the batter is installed, the next step is to squeeze the cookies. The cookie machine is a very convenient and easy-to-use special tool for squeezing cookies. The extruded cookies are not only good-looking, but also well-proportioned, but there is a certain method in the case of extrusion. When squeezing cookies, you don't have to hold your hand on the cookie bucket. There is a part of the metal material, and the heat transfer effect is very good. The heat in your hand will melt the cookie batter, which will not only squeeze the stool Not formable and also harms the taste. The actual practice is - step, turn the biscuit maker upside down, press the handle slightly, and let the batter squeeze and form right below the flower piece; step 2, put the biscuit maker vertically on the silicone gasket or non-porous baking pan , press the closed ring of the biscuit maker with one hand and the handle with the other hand, firmly stick the biscuit maker on the non-perforated baking pan, then press the handle, pause for about 2 seconds, and then quickly and firmly erect the biscuit maker Just mentioned, such a good-looking cookie is reserved for a non-porous baking pan or a silicone gasket;
9. Since the sealing ring of the biscuit machine has a certain diameter, the order of the extruded cookies is relatively thin. There are vacuum machines and equipment, vacuum oil filters, vacuum machines and equipment. Some people feel that the area is consumed, and the extruded cookies will be squeezed. Refrigerate the cookie, and then sort the cookie embryos to be more inseparable. That's not right, because the cookies will be too big during the whole baking process, the ordering is too dense, the cookies are crowded together, and the patterns are deformed, which is a serious threat to the appearance;
10. The extruded cookies can be placed in the refrigerator for ten minutes to freeze up and down before baking, so that the extruded lines are less likely to deform during baking. Because beginners sometimes have slow hands, the latter ones do not. If it is squeezed well, the oil in front will already be oily or the shape will disappear, which will seriously harm the beauty and taste of the finished product;
11. When baking cookies, it is better to use variable temperature baking - first bake at 180 degrees for five minutes to set the shape, and then bake at 160 degrees for 10-15 minutes until the surface of the cookies is orange-yellow. The baked cookies will be very crispy and not easy to burn. Naturally, the actual baking temperature must also be adjusted according to your own electric oven;
12. The design of the non-porous baking pan of some electric ovens is very unscientific, especially the ones below 30L, the leveling area is very small, and it is very difficult to use the biscuit machine. At this time, we can first spread the silicone gasket on the flat table, smooth it, and then squeeze the cookies with the biscuit machine. Neat, the pattern is also detailed and sleek;
13. The cookies are done, and the rest is the cleaning work of the cookie machine. It is not complicated to clean up the biscuit machine. When all the cookies have been picked and one plate has been baked, take out the used cookie maker and put it together with the applied flower pieces into a pot of boiling water with detergent for soaking. When the boiling water is not hot, clean the flower pieces, handles, and closed rings with a special bowl-brushing tool such as a wiping cloth, and brush the cookie bucket with a soft-bristle brush that can brush glass milk bottles, and they are all neat and tidy. .