Installation and debugging of biscuit making machine
Installation and debugging of biscuit making machine:
1. Installation requirements
(1) It should be installed on a prefabricated concrete foundation of the same level. After installation is in place, the expansion bolts should be rectified and fixed to facilitate walking.
(2) The joint surface should be cleaned by regular brushing, and a thin layer of oil should be applied, and the screw holes should be aligned with each other.
(3) Connect the motor according to the electrical wiring diagram and connect to the main power supply to prepare for debugging.
(1) Debugging should be carried out before formal use. Before debugging, the fasteners of each part of the machine should be fully checked for tightening. The transmission mechanism should be lubricated with appropriate oil, and the transmission pulleys used to test the power should be easily connected. Make each section of the conveyor belt and adjust the deviation.
(2) During the trial operation of the roll printing part, check the degree of agreement between the roll printing die and the squeeze cylinder, and check whether the roll printing is even on both sides, and adjust it through the action of the handwheel.
(3) After the commissioning is completed, first run at a slow speed for a period of time, adjust the roll and printing section, and then gradually run from low speed to high speed after normal, confirm that the machine is running and the electrical control is normal, then the physical test can be carried out.
Features of Biscuit Making Machine:
1. Biscuit making machine It is used for roll printing and demoulding of crisp biscuit and peach crisp biscuit. The dough that has been adjusted by the mixer is squeezed and rolled into a biscuit of various shapes and different grams through a pair of rollers.
This machine can be rolled and formed by the rolling roller after 3 passes of pressing and conveying. The flour is sent to the hopper through a lifting conveyor, passes through 3 passes, is automatically rolled and then roll-cut into shape. One is thinner than the other, and the third one reaches the thickness required by oneself, and then rolls and cuts it into shape. It is conveyed by the transmission belt directly into the tunnel oven for baking. After baking, it becomes a biscuit.
2. The structure of the biscuit making unit is simple, and the separating knife is equipped with an adjusting device, which is adjusted to the right position. The roller printing roller is specially designed to overcome the uneven wear of the separating knife, and the roller can be taken out of the nearly vertical position for easy replacement. This machine controls the deviation of the canvas belt through gas and electricity. The biscuits are conveyed by the canvas belt after being released from the mold by roll printing, and directly enter the tunnel oven for baking. After baking, the biscuits are ready.
Leave a Message :::