Key Points for Purchasing Fully Automatic Cake Machines
Fully automatic cake machine Many parents hope to make sweet and delicious cakes for their children at home in order to ensure the safety of their children's diet. Faced with various brands of cake machines with various functions, how should we choose a satisfactory one? In fact, the selection process is not complicated. The following points are the ways to choose a home cake machine.
Look at the appearance
The shell of a qualified cake machine should be smooth to the touch, bright in color, stylish and beautiful in appearance, and its materials are all food-grade and environmentally friendly plastics. The advantage of this kind of plastic is that it will not be damaged even if it is dropped on the ground. .
look at the design
Most household Cake production line use cake molds to make cakes, which are small household appliances that are in direct contact with food. Therefore, you should pay special attention to the material of the household cake machine mold when purchasing. It is recommended that you pay attention to products with a moderate mold size, uniform internal coating and a certain thickness, so as to ensure that the cakes are soft and delicious.
1. First take out three eggs and open them. Separate the yolks and whites into a container. The container containing the egg whites must be clean without water or oil.
2. Use an egg beater to break up the egg yolk, add a proper blend of oil, sugar, and a little orange juice, and then beat it
3. Then add the sifted low-gluten flour and stir evenly and set aside for later use.
4. Use an electric egg beater to beat the egg whites into a foam. Add sugar and a little vinegar to beat the foam. When the foam is thick, add a little baking powder and continue beating until the container does not flow!
5. Add one-third of the protein into the egg yolk and stir it up and down evenly with a plastic mixer. Never use an electric mixer or a circle to stir, then pour the stirred egg white into the egg white and continue to stir evenly. The cake batter is successfully poured into the heated cake machine! If you don’t have a cake maker at home, you can use a rice cooker instead. Watch the effect anytime and wait for the coloring to be done!
Leave a Message :::