The biscuit production line is composed of a biscuit molding machine, a tunnel type hot air circulation electric oven, an oil injection machine, a turning machine, a cooling line, a biscuit finishing machine, a biscuit clamping machine, and a packaging platform. The entire line is controlled by CPU modules and driven by a back mounted motor, with a compact structure and a high degree of automation, from feeding, three passes of pressing, molding, sugar screening, transportation, waste, and recycling. Baking, oil spraying, cooling, and other mechanical and electrical integration are automatically completed.
The main raw material for biscuits is wheat flour, supplemented by sugars, fats, eggs, dairy products, and other auxiliary materials. According to different formulations and production processes, sweet biscuits can be divided into two categories: tough biscuits and crispy biscuits. Tough biscuits are characterized by a concave pattern with needle holes on the surface. The product has a smooth surface, layered cross-sectional structure, and a crisp feeling when chewing. It is chewable and crisp, which is its unique characteristics. The combination of sugar and fat in tough biscuits is lower than in crispy biscuits. Generally, it uses less than 30% of sugar and less than 20% of oil. Crispy biscuits are characterized by embossed patterns, distinct patterns, and dense structure, accounting for 14% to 30% of the flour content. For some special products with a loose sweet taste, the amount of oil used can be as high as about 50%.
1. Crispy biscuit: Baked food made from wheat flour, sugar, and oil as the main raw materials, adding loosening agents and other auxiliary materials, and through the cold flour process of mixing, rolling, roller printing, or punching, baking, the shape of which is mostly embossed, with a porous structure in the cross-sectional structure, and a loose taste. Such as butter biscuits, onion flavored biscuits, sesame biscuits, egg crisp biscuits, etc.
2. Tough biscuit: Baked food that uses wheat flour, sugar, and oil as the main raw materials, and adds loosening agents, improvers, and other auxiliary materials. After mixing, rolling, roller cutting, or printing, and baking through the hot flour process, the shapes are mostly concave, with a smooth appearance, a flat surface, needle holes, layered sections, and a crisp taste. Such as milk cake, vanilla cake, egg flavored cake, Mary cake, Boston cake, etc.
3. Fermented (Soda) Cake: A crisp baked food made from wheat flour, sugar, and oil as the main raw materials, yeast as a loosening agent, and various auxiliary materials. It is made through fermentation, flour mixing, rolling, lamination, and baking, and has the unique aroma of fermented products. Fermented cakes, also known as chocolate racks, are divided into salty fermented cakes and sweet fermented cakes according to their formula.
4. Thin and Crispy Biscuit: A thin and crispy baked food made from wheat flour, sugar, and oil as the main raw materials, adding seasonings and other auxiliary materials, and then mixing, molding, and baking.
5. Cookie: A crisp baked food with three-dimensional patterns or regular ripples on the surface and high fat content, made from wheat flour, sugar, and dairy products as the main raw materials, added with a water repellent and other auxiliary materials, and blended with flour. It is formed using one of the methods of extrusion, extrusion, and steel wire cutting.
6. Sandwich biscuit: A sandwich baked food made by adding sugar, grease, or jam as the main ingredient between two biscuits· Weihua biscuit: It is a crispy baked food made from wheat flour (glutinous rice flour) and starch as the main raw materials, adding emulsifier, loosening agent and other auxiliary materials, mixing, pouring and baking. Also known as waffles.
7. Egg round biscuit: It is a crispy baked food, commonly known as egg based biscuit, which is made of wheat flour, sugar, eggs as the main raw materials, adding loose agent, essence and other auxiliary materials, and is stirred, slurried, poured and baked.
8. Chicken rolls: a crispy baked food made from wheat flour, sugar, eggs as the main raw materials, adding loose agents, essence and other auxiliary materials, and stirring, mixing (fermented or unfermented), pouring or hanging slurry, and baking rolls.
9. Sticky flower biscuit: A loose baked food made from wheat flour, sugar, and oil as the main raw materials, adding dairy products, egg products, loosening agents, spices, and other auxiliary materials through dough mixing, molding, baking, cooling, surface mounting, and drying.
10. Bubble Biscuit: A loose baked food with a strong aroma made from wheat flour, sugar, and eggs as the main raw materials, adding a leavening agent, and then mixing the flour, repeatedly rolling, molding, blanching in boiling water, soaking in cold water, and baking.
Leave a Message :::