Introduction to Maintenance Method of Automatic Packaging Machine for Potato Chips Production Line
Maintenance method of automatic packaging machine
1. Add lubricating oil regularly. Due to the improper running in of internal machinery and insufficient internal coordination caused by long-term work, proper lubricating oil can help better operation. It is recommended to add it every 80 days.
2. The standard pressure of the automatic screw packing machine is 0.3MPa when it is working, and it should not be adjusted too large or too small. Otherwise, the performance of the machine will be paralyzed.
3. When moving the automatic screw packing machine, make sure it is upright to avoid bumping, tilting and overturning.
4. Internal inspection of mechanical equipment. Before each operation of the machine, it is necessary to inspect the interior of the machine and equipment. Check whether the air source, power supply, vibrating disk cleaning, thermocouple, tool, etc. are in good condition to ensure the working quality of each machine.
5. When moving the automatic screw packer, make sure it is upright and firm, and remember to bump, skew and fall.
Advantages of automatic packaging machine
1. The automatic packaging machine can obtain packaging with consistent specifications according to the requirements of the packed articles and the required shape and size, but it cannot guarantee manual packaging.
2. It can realize operations that cannot be realized by manual packaging. Some packaging operations cannot be realized by manual packaging, and can only be realized by automatic packaging.
3. It can reduce labor intensity and improve working conditions. The labor intensity of manual packaging is very high. For example, manual packaging of large and heavy products consumes energy and is not safe. For light and small products, due to high frequency and monotonous action, workers are easy to suffer from occupational diseases.
4. It is conducive to the labor protection of workers. For some products that seriously affect health, such as serious dust, toxic products, irritant products and radioactive products, manual packaging is bound to endanger health, while mechanical packaging can be avoided, which can effectively protect the environment from pollution.
5. It can reduce packaging costs and save storage and transportation costs. For loose products, such as cotton, tobacco, silk, hemp, etc., using a compression packaging machine for compression packaging can greatly reduce the volume and packaging cost. At the same time, because the volume is greatly reduced, the storage space is saved, the storage cost is reduced, and the transportation is convenient.
6. The product hygiene can be reliably guaranteed, such as the packaging of food and medicine. According to the health law, manual packaging is not allowed, because it will pollute the product. Automatic packaging avoids direct contact of human hands with food and drugs to ensure hygienic quality. Therefore, automatic packaging is applicable to various plastic composite films or plastic aluminum foil composite films, such as polyester/polyethylene, polyester/polypropylene, etc. They should have certain air tightness, pressure resistance and mechanical adaptability.
Leave a Message :::